A handy kit which includes:
1 x 1L Simple Green All Purpose Cleaner Degreaser - this is a concentrate dilute according to instructions
1 x Trigger Spray /Dilution Bottle - use to dilute and spray as needed
Concentrated Simple Green Original had it right from the start. A safer non–toxic* cleaner and degreaser that really works and can be economically custom–diluted for many, many different uses. From floors and walls to pots and pans, windows to sinks and drains, even greasy tools and red wine spills, it only takes a little Simple Green to get big jobs done around the house.
- Safer cleaner and degreaser
- Powerful, all–purpose cleaning
- Non–toxic* and biodegradable formula
- Packaged as a concentrate enabling different dilution strengths applicable to specific tasks - the product lasts far longer
Simple Green Original All-Purpose Cleaner can be used on any washable surface, from floors and walls to laundry. It removes the toughest marks including dirt, grease, oil, pet marks, coffee and juice marks, lipstick, blood, some adhesives, and much more. It has a Mint/Sassafras fragrance and is green in colour.
Discover the value and power of Simple Green:
- Non-Toxic*, Biodegradable
- Non-Ionic, Non-Flammable, Non-Abrasive
- Exempt from OSHA & EPA special handling & personal protection requirements for hazardous materials
- Economical Concentrate
- Safer alternative to hazardous chemicals and solvents
- Authorized by the USDA for use in Federally inspected meat & poultry plants
The simple fact is, Simple Green is as strong as it is safe. Which makes it one of the most cost effective ways to remove oil, lubricants, grease and grime from practically any washable surface. Concentrated, water-based cleaner/degreaser contains a blend of synthetic, high-grade penetrants activated by cold/hot water. Custom dilute for specialized cleaning. For use in a broad range of applications including dip tanks. “Clear green” liquid has a mild pH of 9.3 to 9.5 and a pleasant sassafras scent. Contains no petroleum.
- General Household cleaning, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Windows, Floors and CarpetsEngines and machinery
- Dip tanks, aqueous-based parts washers, steam cleaners and pressure sprayers
- Manufacturing equipment
- Food processing plants and food preparation areas (grills, vents, traps & more)
- Prepping prior to painting, plating or welding
- Floor scrubbing and general plant maintenance
- Fleet and mass transit vehicles
- HVACR coils and cooling towers
- Removing machining oils and cutting fluids from manufactured parts and extruded tubing
1x1 litre £16.99 incl. VAT & Delivery
(Royal Mail 2nd Class). Note: these are shipped individually to comply with Royal Mail rules on shipping of liquids.
*These formulas are orally non-toxic per The Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals and readily biodegradable per OECD 301D.